Custom Search

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Very Pleasant Morning to Me

I was checking on this blog’s traffic early this morning and saw a referring website which I have not seen before, and there was a huge volume of visitors coming from it. So, just like what I do each time that happens, I clicked on the link to see what that referring website is and why I was getting so much traffic from it (I’m using the word “much” here in relation and comparison to what I usually get… see my “Raising the White Flag” post if you want to learn more about that).

And this is what I saw…



Woohoo!

To Jacob Gube and Smashing Magazine, thank you so much for including my tutorial in your list!

If you’re curious about the tutorial, just click on this.

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online