Custom Search

Friday, December 12, 2008

Who You Gonna Call

I was browsing through Yahoo News and saw this article about Atari’s “new game plan”. I became curious and ended up reading the whole article. I thought I was going to read about the company releasing a new console or something… however, as it turns out, that’s not their “new game plan”.

In a nutshell, the “new game plan” is all about releasing new games for the different consoles, along with a bunch of massively multiplayer online (MMO) games.

Ok… not really the BIG news I was hoping to read about.

Until I saw one of the titles.

It read… “Ghostbusters: The Videogame”!

Didn’t take me long to find a link to the game’s official website, and this is what I saw:


And so, nostalgia struck…

...Fridays, 7:30pm, ABS-CBN (Channel 2), after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, was still in grade school then…

Anyway, the screenshots of the game are pretty awesome (images from Gamespot):




I hope it’ll play well when it comes out in June next year.

Unlike the NES one. :P


Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online