Custom Search

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nope... Next please...

(Related to last Wednesday's post)

December 5 came... and gone... and yes, I got what I was hoping to get. And, with it, came my hopes and excitement for what's to unfold today.

Well... eventually, things didn't turn out the way I hoped. I didn't get the camera. Sigh...

Nevertheless, it was a pretty enjoyable day...

I got to see a lot of interesting gadgets (which left me salivating) at the Sony Expo held at the SMX Hall 3...


and, along with that, I got to see KC Concepcion in person...


had free lunch...

got serenaded...


got a bunch of freebies (two nice bags, a huge towel, a CD, and a red stuffed bunny whose head looks comically similar to... aaahh... nevermind)...


And, I got to make four new acquaintances...

SilentBreacher (Bob), Lystra (Lystra), SunnySideUp (Ervin), and McRye (Mike)...

It was really a pleasure meeting you guys. :)

P.S. So, if it's not this... could it be December 15, 2008?

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online