Custom Search

Friday, December 5, 2008

10 (+1) Random Little Facts (tagged by Angel)

I’ve been seeing a lot of this game of tag on the blogosphere but I’ve never thought I’d be participating in one. Angel tagged me with this “10 random facts about me” thingamajig, so…
  1. Traveling long distances is one of my natural highs (may it be by land or by air… I have yet to experience traveling on a ship).
  2. I don’t like having pets.
  3. I collect all sorts of things (so far I have stamps, comic books, phonograph records, books, toys, promotional items, old money, a few autographed photos of celebrities, and a few basketball and Marvel trading cards).
  4. I prefer sandwiches/burgers/pizza/pasta over rice and viands.
  5. I have a thing for the unusual/uncommon.
  6. I love learning new things.
  7. I’ve always wanted to have a tattoo… a big one, big enough to cover at least half of my back.
  8. I had always been an average student.
  9. I enjoy startling people (very much).
  10. Elmer Bernstein's “The Magnificent Seven”, George Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue”, and George Winston’s “Linus and Lucy” are my all-time favorite compositions.
  11. “Pure Imagination” (from the movie “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”) is one of my all-time favorite songs, especially the version sung by Lou Rawls.
I know I’m supposed to tag other people, but I can’t think of anyone who’ll take time to “play” this game except for Carlotta. :P Anyway, I’ll just tag anyone and everyone who reads this… :P

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online