Custom Search

Friday, September 19, 2008

...and a photoblog is born...

I have always been fascinated with old photographs, may it be of people, places, or things. It's not just old photographs really, you can say that I’m pretty much into old things in general (as I’ve shown you in some of my precious posts).

Anyway, the (old) photographs I like the most are those of people, places, and things whom/which I personally know or am quite familiar with. I don’t know why, but it gives me great joy to see what they looked like in the past.

And, for this reason (and also because I’ve been to several great-looking photoblogs recently), I’ve been inspired to start my own.

So, allow me to present to you…


There’s nothing much there yet as I only started with it some three days ago, but, I am hoping that I’ll be able to turn it into something big… something wonderful… something that will be worth everyone’s time to visit.

The photographs I’ll be posting there may not be old (yet)… but I’m looking forward to the day when I’m all wrinkly and crooked, sitting in front of whatever device it is that we’ll be using to surf the web with, perhaps, my children and grandchildren, taking a stroll back to this time.

Note: I will still continue to post new materials to this here blog (for as often as I can).

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online