Custom Search

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Woohoo!

I went to the National Library this morning to claim my "Certificate of Copyright Registration and Deposit" (for my ambigram design). Having dealt with a handful of Government Offices in the past, I am quite surprised and delighted that the entire registration process was a breeze, even if I had to wait for a month (from the time of my application) to get my certificate.


Disregarding the month-long processing time, the whole process took only less than an hour. That includes the submission of the documents, paying the dues (P200.00), and claiming the certificate. There were no lines, no "surprise" requirements and fees, no repeated frustrating trips to the office, none.

To each and everyone of you at the National Library's Copyright Section, I give you my two thumbs up and a BIG heartfelt thanks!

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online