Custom Search

Friday, August 21, 2009

UP


We went to see Disney's Up earlier today... me, my wife, my son, and our househelp (who has never been in a theater before in her life). Although it wasn't able to get my son's undivided attention, we three grown-ups give it a six thumbs-up.

It's way up there on my list of the best animated movies ever made, closely following Toy Story 1 and 2. The story's great, the animation... well, what else would you expect from Pixar? Even the animated short shown before the movie is highly entertaining!

I'm not going to give a blow-by-blow evaluation here as I can't think of anything to dislike about it... all I'm going to say is GO SEE IT, it's going to be worth your every second and every cent.

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot, this trailer was shown also...


I CAN'T WAIT! Let the countdown to June 18, 2010 begin!

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online