Custom Search

Friday, August 7, 2009

To all you Brits out there...

I don't know how to put this properly as I'm not very knowledgeable about timezones and geography, but this goes out to all of you who use the dd/mm/yy date format who happens to be in the same timezone as England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

This post will be made public on the 7th of August, 2009 at exactly 12:34 pm BST. As much as I want to post this at exactly 12:34:56 pm BST, I can't, because Blogger doesn't provide for it.

Anyway, this is to mark the moment in your timezone where the time and date would read 12:34:56 07/08/09 (that's 123456789). CHEERS!!! :)

Thanks to Morgan who commented on my original 123456789 post for calling my attention to this. :)

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online