Custom Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Perla (Soap) Versus Cockroches

Not only is Perla (the laundry soap) great for doing the laundry and (as we've been hearing) getting rid of acne, it's quite effective for killing cockroaches, too! Yes, I'm talking about THAT Perla soap!

Watch the video below and see the proofs...



If you're feeling skeptical about what you saw in the video, I strongly urge you to try it out and be amazed after a few sprays of the soapy water solution on those pesky bugs.

It's definitely a lot safer and cheaper compared to those bug sprays sold at the supermarket. Plus, it doesn't leave any smell and oily stains like most bug sprays do. And it's very easy to prepare, too. You can buy Perla just about everywhere, even at your neighborhood sari-sari store!

I have only tried this using the classic white Perla soap bar, by the way. I don't know if the blue and orange variants have the same effect on cockroaches.

Just to mention, I am in no way connected to the producers of Perla. I just discovered this (quite by accident) while doing the laundry one day and thought I'd share it here.

#PerlaVsIpis #Lifehack #DIY #PerlaLaundrySoap

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online