Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yellow Lane?! COW DUNG!!!

In all of my trips to the MMDA Headquarters in Guadalupe (went there four times for my complaint) I saw MANY private vehicles occupying the yellow lane and yet, I never saw anyone of those get pulled over by any traffic enforcer!

Just take a look at these photos... these were taken on a Friday, by the way.




Notice the MMDA Headquarters nearby... the first time I went there there were even a whole bunch of MMDA Traffic Enforcers standing at the corner across the street from the MMDA building, and not one of them seemed to take notice of the endless flow of private vehicles occupying the yellow lane! NOT ONE!!!

Tell me, Mr. Bayani Fernando... is the Yellow Lane Rule still in effect? If it is, then clearly you don't know what your men are doing (or NOT doing, for this matter) and/or YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD!

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online