Custom Search

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just for the Fun of It

Ok, I’ve been blog-hopping you see… and while I was at it I found these things on someone’s blog. So, I tried them out and this is what I got:

blog readability test

I don’t know if I should be proud of this… :P



OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

I somewhat disagree with this one as I personally think that my blog should be rated PG (at the very least) due to some “borderline” mature contents I’ve posted before. :P According to the site where I got this from, my blog got this rating based on the presence of the following words:

* hell (2x)
* gun (1x)



The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

This one I very much agree with as I always make sure that I keep the language in my posts clean. But then again, if I could make this work in real life, this meter would surely have blown into pieces. Hahaha!

This gives me an idea for what I’m gonna post next… :P

Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online